From donning your best sparkles at our 75th Anniversary Bright Futures Gala to running with Team Denver Kids in the 2021 Denver Colfax Marathon, read on for five ways to support Denver Kids this season.
- Order from Charcutnuvo this month! Charcutnuvo is a local small-batch charcuterie producer. Throughout the month of September, they're donating 10% of total website sales to Denver Kids. Simply make your purchase online by the end of the month!
- Run and fundraise for Denver Kids as part of the Denver Colfax Marathon on October 16 & 17! To get started, register to run, then enter the race of your choice—Marathon, Half Marathon, Urban 10 Miler, Relay, OR run/walk the 5k—and select Denver Kids as your Charity Partner at checkout. If you have already registered, you can still log back in and select Denver Kids.
From there, we’ll help set up your fundraising page, provide fundraising instructions, and stay in touch throughout the entire process. Learn more!
- Join us in celebrating the 75th Anniversary of Denver Kids! This year’s Bright Futures Gala, inspired by our “diamond” anniversary, will be a night to celebrate our 75-year legacy of serving the resilient, determined, brilliant young people we work with, and look ahead to the bright futures of our students and Denver Kids.
The event will feature a cocktail reception, silent and live auction, delicious food, Denver Kids alumni, a paddle raise, music & dancing, and more. Whether you wear a formal gown or a fun costume, deck yourself out in your best sparkles in honor of our diamond anniversary. Learn more and get your tickets and sponsorship today!
Special thanks to our Platinum event sponsors: Noel & Erika Wickwar and Larry & Margaret Byrne
- Save the date for Colorado Gives Day 2021: Tuesday, December 7! Community First Foundation presents this annual statewide movement that celebrates and increases philanthropy through online giving. For 24 hours, Colorado comes together to raise funds for local nonprofits, and Denver Kids is excited to be part of this day again. Mark your calendars for December 7, and don't forget to donate to Denver Kids on Colorado Gives Day 2021!
- Make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you! Simply follow the instructions below to select Denver Kids as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. Amazon will donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
3. Select "Denver Kids, Inc." as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app